Tuesday 29 June 2010

Loup o' Fintry

Had my second waterscape nude shoot this past week. I'd been planning it for ages, but circumstances prevented me; partly time, partly weather, partly the fact that there's not many TF models who do nudes, but mostly because I'm just quite lazy.

Then, about three weeks ago, I was contacted by a model requesting such work. I wasn't really keen to work with her, and was "between jobs" as well, so declined the offer. Next thing I knew, I found out she'd done a nude-in-water shoot with a tog who'd been in contact with Sazza, the lassie who'd previously helped me out. Eeeek! My precious idea would be all over everyone's profile before I could even establish it as a signature style! What to do?! What to do?!

Rush job. Scoped out a couple of locations, contacted the lovely Karen1985, and got a shoot sorted in the space of nine days. I confess that I wasn't as happy with the results compared with Fairy Glen, but maybe my expectations were higher? Still, nice location, great model, and nothing to stop me giving it a second shot in the future.

Addendum: turns out the other model's nude-in-water shots were nothing like mine, and I was worrying needlessly. Still, I'm kind of glad she contacted me, since it made me get off my lazy ass and get a shoot organized.

No comments: