Friday 9 April 2010

Red Rage

After emerging from my photographic hibernation recently, I was contacted by Rage (aka Lou), a model who'd spotted my (newly upgraded) PureStorm portfolio. I'd already seen her own stuff and liked it, so once we got chatting, things started moving quickly. I ended up volunteering for a fashion shoot she was planning, since she's the "face" of an aspiring corsetiere and needed some promotional shots of their latest creation.

Now, I'm normally a bit rubbish with fashion, but this one turned out swell. Good location, nice outfits, and even the weather was reasonable. And as for Lou, she's supposedly not very experienced, but she was striking poses like a pro as soon as I got my lens cap off. Photogenic, a total natural in front of the camera, and didn't need any direction all day. And thank gawd, the pictures turned out quite well too, at least I think so.

PS I never did ask her why she was called "Rage". Perfectly charming lassie the whole time she was with me, but maybe she has a dark side...?

No comments: