Sunday 18 April 2010

Modelling website upgrades

Got a bit of a busy summer planned as far as model photography's concerned. My recent shoot with Rage was the first of several which were, directly or indirectly, spurred by me upgrading my Purestorm online portfolios to a paid account, which made me more visible on the site.

I currently have the dress rehearsals and publicity material for Romeo & Juliet tonight, two confirmed waterfall shoots in May, a bit of portfolio enhancement for a pal of Rage who's new to modelling, and about half a dozen other shoots which I've still to finalize.

Feeling perky about my togging, and with a wee bit of spare cash burning a hole in my pocket thanks to recent circumstances, I decided to go hog wild: I upgraded my ModelMayhem portfolio to a paid account as well, splashed out on an ad-free version of my Wix website, and bought myself a dedicated domain name to point to it.

So gaze in wonder, puny mortals, at the majesty of...
www.gdelargy-photography.co.uk

No comments: